|Lydia and Ana playing|
|Ana enjoys playing in Granny Gails car|
|the life saving double stroller|
|Lydia loves her carrots|
I wanted to share our main prayer requests.
- We are at 16% of our fundraising efforts. We are praying that everybody who has promised and said they would support us especially monthly would find a way to send their pledges in.
- We have started going to small groups and sharing our vision and if interested, our needs. Please pray that we will find more people who are interested in becoming part of our team.
- With Richard being sick we sometimes loose focus of our priorities. Please continue to pray to find appropriate time for everything without neglecting the needs of our children.
- Simone will be sharing about our new Ministry in Germany, at her WOW bible study on Wednesday.
- Richard will be out at night a lot, connecting to all the different small groups at Creekside. He will have to cover all the groups before they go on summer break at the end of May.
- Simone will be leading worship for a women's retreat at the end of April (26.-28.)
Thank you for your support and your prayers. We trust that God will give you peace and joy for this new week.
God bless you!